Denmark Green Card Visa is actually a pass that lets you become a part of the European Union. It is offered by the Danish Government under Green Card Scheme that calls for certain skilled workers to live and work in their country.
Like Canada and Australia, Denmark Green Card is also based on a point system. The minimum points one should obtain is 100. It is calculated on factors like education, work experience, age, language proficiency, adaptability, and financial proofs.
Denmark’s point based system has separate requirements for professionals with graduate degrees from Indian and Pakistani Universities. So if you’re from either of the two countries, do check the Danish equivalent courses with that of yours. Because it directly impacts the point score.
Having said that, the Denmark is an enticing country and invites high-skilled migrants to fill up the vacant positions to reduce the shortage of skilled professionals. The scheme is still open. Changes may soon come into force in the days and weeks. So make the most of the opportunity and file immigration petition to migrate to Denmark now.
Prepare yourself . We can help you take the assessment test, guide you through the entire process, ease your documentation work, and do lot more for you.
Our Full Service & Processing Includes
- Documents Checklist
- Complete Application Processing
- Attestation of documents*
- Forms, Documentation & Petition Filing
- Updates & Follow up with the Embassy
- Visa Interview Preparation – if required
- Airport Pickup*
- Accommodation Assistance*
- Relocation Orientation
- Job Search Assistance*
*These services are provided by Pragati at an additional cost.
Eligibility for Denmark – Danish Green Card
The process of getting a Danish Green Card is not as complicated as most people assume. It requires you to get through the point-based system and score a minimum of 100 points. The points are allotted for factors like education, language, work experience, age, and adaptability. Below is a brief of the criteria related to each of these factors:
Age: More points if your age is less than 40
- At least a Master’s and a Bachelor’s Degree
- Extra points if your qualification falls under the shortage of qualified professionals mentioned in the positive list
- Bonus points if you have studied a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or a PhD from the world’s top 400 universities
- Minimum 1 year of experience in any occupations listed in the positive list or minimum 3 years in the last 5 years if the occupation is not on the positive list
- Fresher’s from IT and Engineering education are also eligible to apply
Provide documents to support competency in any of the following languages:
Bonus points for having worked or studied in European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA), or Switzerland.
||34 Years or Younger – 15 Points
|35-40 Years – 10 Points
- Bachelor’s degree/Graduated from medium-length education: 30 points
- Bachelor’s degree followed by one-year Master’s degree: 50 points
- Master’s degree: 60 points
- PhD: 80 points
|Bonus Points if University in top 400
||1-2 years within last 5 years as a researcher/in field listed on the Positive List: 10 Points
|3-5 years within last 5 years as a researcher/in field listed on the Positive List: 10 Points
|3-5 years within last 5 years other work: 5 Points
||Letter from University or Employer or IELTS for English Language Usage: 20 Points
||If Studied in EU/EEA country or Switzerland of atleast 1 year or 3 years – 5 or 10 PointsORIf alteast 1 year or 2 years full time work & legal residence in EU/EEA country or Switzerland: 5 or 10 points
Positive List for Denmark Green Card
The Positive List consists of a number of professional fields currently experiencing a shortage of qualified professionals.
You earn a bonus of 10 points for Danish Green Card if you have an education in the relevant occupation.
- Doctor and Dentist
- Other academic work
- IT & Telecommunications
- Building and Construction
- Health, Health Care & Personal care
- Teaching, Supervision
- Education, Social & Religious work
Fees for Denmark Green Card
The following are the costs associated with applying for the Danish Green Card.
Application Fee: Applications should normally be made in your home country or in the country where you are currently residing over 3 months.
The fees for application processing under Danish Green Card scheme is DKK 6,485 for primary applicant. Applicants need to pay additional consulate & VFS handling charges (as applicable).
The fees for each accompanying family member is DKK 2,095. Each dependent needs to pay additional consulate & VFS handling charges (as applicable).
Process Time for Denmark Green Card
Upon application submission, Denmark Green Card process time would 8-12 months. The decision is solely at the discretion of the Denmark immigration authorities.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Pragati
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind – the reason why you will notice a lot of see-through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis.